Monday Morning Quarterback: Nov. 7 edition
Fourteen teams from our area earned state playoff berths but only five survived first-round games and will live to play again. Starmount, West Stokes, Wilkes Central, South Stokes and West Wilkes each earned wins Friday night.
Their playoff triumphs, plus a whole lot more, headline this week’s issue of Monday Morning Quarterback. Our digital magazine devoted to area high school football is free to read. Just click the large cover photo below and go.
Look further below to read our Monday Morning Quarterback archives – every issue since the 2011 season began.
Tips for the best viewing
* Click the full screen mode for the best effect.
* While reading, click anywhere on a page to zoom in more
* Hit ESC to jump out of full screen mode and back to this page.
* Go directly to any page by clicking on the thumbnail image at the bottom
* Go to the next “section” of the magazine by clicking on the “dot” at the bottom of the page
* Hyperlinks should be active on all Web address and email addresses. Clicking on ads in many cases will take you directly to their business Web sites.
* Click the “X” to get rid of the archive items and advertising pane on the right side of the page (that will make MMQ bigger on your screen)
* Feel free to print out copies of particular pages — or the entire magazine
* By all means, share this link with other high school football fans from around the area.
Monday Morning Quarterback Archives
Click on the cover photos below to read past issues of Monday Morning Quarterback.